I am sorry I have not written a blog entry for a while, the past two weeks I was at Belsey Bridge for a study retreat. I was very busy with schoolwork, but there was also time for fun activities in between. Here is a bulleted list of the highlights:
- Went to see Harry Potter in Norwich
- Prepared a Thanksgiving feast for 50 people!
- Hung out with friends and watched movies, played ping pong, and journeyed out in the snow. (Yes snow! Pretty much everyday since Thanksgiving)
- Finished all of my papers and exams!
- Talked to my boyfriend, friend, and family on skype! (This was helpful during this time of overwhelming school work, but also made me so excited to go home!) Thank you for your prayers and support.
Now we are in London for 3 days until I get on a plane and go home. I can’t believe it. It is snowing here in London too, and it looks beautiful. It does get very cold. Today I felt like my toes might fall off even though I was wearing two pairs of warm socks.
What I have been/will be doing this week:
- Today a group of us went to Harods to see the Christmas decorations. It was quite the experience.
- Walked through snowy Hyde Park (and the Winter Wonderland festivities)
- Camden Town market
- Arcade Fire concert
- to the theatre to see Black Watch & Cinderella
- Indian food with the group
- Ice skating in Hyde Park :)
- Walking around and enjoying the city (in short segments before I freeze) I have really enjoyed experiencing London’s seasonal changes over the past four months. I can’t wait to show you all more pictures :)